View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 19:24   #1063
DreamRJ
cf.member

DreamRJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This has nothing whatsoever to do with differing views. You have been made personally aware of my difficulties, yet continue to try and stir up trouble for me and make snide remarks.

For the record, I am severely disabled, took a bad fall and have ended up with mild brain damage.

The last thing that I need is the likes of you trying to run rings around me.

I do not wish to be exposed to your "humour" in the future.
Hi Richard,

It is DreamRJ from DS,

I just had to sign up to CF to post and reply to this post.

I am sorry for your misfortunes. But we all have some misfortunes in our lives, so there is no need to be bitter, I noticed Old Boy was actually just having some banter. I know it can be hard to realise from text what is banter and what is not. But I am not being condescending when i say this, but i feel your trying to be poor me. and there is no need for it. Also this is not a thread for it. The thread should be kept on topic. And As i said i am sorry for your misfortune with your health and i wish and hope you can get some improvement in the future too.

But please just understand sometimes it is easy to misinterpret sentences in posts in forums. Maybe try and read them a few times over and try and look at the comment from every angle before you respond. Just some friendly advice

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

And can i now just post to say hi all. Been a lurker here for many years. But i used DS and i post there until today i signed up at CF.

And as to the rumours again for SA coming to VM. I doubt it will what so ever, i have said this in some posts in DS forum too a few times.

As i said in DS forum, I think SA is a overrated channel anyway. But i would not say i do not want it if it was to come to VM, but it is in the odds of 1 in a million to coming to VM anyway imho.