Thread: Superhub Superhub 3.0 Question
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 19:28   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Superhub 3.0 Question

the shubs are free the monthly price increase is because they want to upgrade your bundle and double your bb speed. The shub2 can handle both easily and tbh unless there are major congestion issues in your area you won't benefit from the shub3. The main selling point of the shub3 is that it can load balance over 16 channels and not the 8 that the shub 2 and 1 use.

Shub allocations are tricky because not only does it depend what tier you are on but also whether you are a new customer or an existing customer. There is a table floating around somewhere but I have a feeling that if you are a new customer you get the shub3 and if you are an existing customer you get the shub2. Tbh regardless of which tier I am on I am far happier with my shub2 and would begrudge taking a shub3 if I needed it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote