View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 17:52   #5460
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofrok View Post
I connected the laptop via ethernet cable and had no problems at all. Switched back to the pc, even tried swapping to the cable and port used with the laptop, and the symptoms started again as soon as I turned it on.

That's something I forgot to mention that it starts on boot-up, seems to occur approx every hour even if pc is idling, doesn't have to be doing any obvious tasks.
Have you got something that happens periodically, like a scheduled review of cloud files by some client on your PCs?

The fact that the effect occurs only when your PC is on doesn't mean that the fault is with you. I would still bank on power levels. Call CS, especially if the drop outs are affecting your quality of service.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote