View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 18:49   #5453
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Hmmm, that's a shame. Does livedrive support any other protocols?
SFTP WebDav

Just to complicate things Livedrive posted this yesterday. Now I'm wondering how long that has been going on for and whether or not I have been slagging off SH3 more than I needed to.

"9th Aug 16 - 15:31
FTP/SFTP/WebDAV: Performance issues

We are currently experiencing issues with the services that run FTP/SFTP & WebDAV, customers may see drops in the transfer speeds. Our engineers are in the process of investigating.

Please monitor this page for updates."

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofrok View Post

Appreciate any suggestions on the above spikes. It's something to do with my desktop pc as they only occur when I turn it on.

When they occur I get a brief period where I cannot connect to any web sites. Have run full virus scans - I'm using Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2016 and also using Zonealarm Pro firewall.

Looks like Superhub 3 problems to me. Just a guess.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote