View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 19:09   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: British soldiers arrested by terror police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I wasnt even aware we had such a law, while I'm sure it has good intentions, I'm not sure I agree with this.
It's how they tackle Islamist terror groups etc. Not actually sure if the law was introduced to tackle the problem we had 10 years back where people could openly support terrorists without much the police could do or from IRA days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well if someone belongs to such a group it's probably not going to be a huge step for them to become actively involved in achieving their aims and any illegal means by which they seek to do so.
It's a difficult one. If this were America I guess they would be legal? Maybe it depends how openly they seek violent solutions. We should be careful that we don't know the precise nature of what these men have been accused of. But like you say how long do you leave it before they've overstepped the line.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote