Thread: Secure borders?
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2015, 20:47   #4
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Secure borders?

Secure Borders. Don't make me laugh. This country don't have any. When you think when you go to Dover, to catch the ferry. They just push you onto the ferry.

And What about coming here. There must be thousands that have come to this country, and no one knows where they are.

How do we know if they are any terrorist in this country, waiting for the nod to strike. We don't.

I think someone said on this forum, terrorists could have come via migrants coming via Lorries, by Sea.

There was a HGV stopped on the M25 services, and someone took photos of migrants getting out the back. How do we know if these were genuine migrants or terrorists - we don't.

I believe that we should double the guards at all ports and especially the Channel Tunnel
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote