View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 17:01   #21
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Update on Phone-hacking inquiry: News of the World Apologises

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
If this is correct the people that have done this want to be done for aiding and abetting, As they seemed to have helped the killer in regards to this. This is just my opinion?
No evidence they helped the killer as I am guessing he didn't phone her. Just more evidence of the insensitive and callous nature of some of our press. You would think the journalists involved would feel bad about it but I am really beginning to wonder about these people....Used to think it was simply the editors enforcing a line but now I think the journalists really think this behaviour is ok.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote