View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 18:07   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Just A quick query, can i get both services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boroboi View Post

On a positive note, i've been told that VM are expecting an order of VMNG300's from Ambit sometime shortly.
I think this is more likely to happen as the VMNG300 does not exist, they would be better off buying some off the shelf kit that actually works.

If

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Well i hope your right but i have been trying to get a VMG300 for 2 months now to replace this super hub and i have been told repeatedly i cannot have one because they don't have them and that was also asking internally.
It says it all that you cannot source one internally considering the kit you have had in the past.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote