View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 11:57   #253
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Both are elected party leaders struggling to do their jobs.
Nice misconception there, Trump is an elected Head of State, Leader of a Country, voted in by millions, Corbyn is just an elected leader of a party by a few hundred thousand party activists and Labour supporters, big big difference.

Being a liberal and Anti-Trump you're bound to say Trump is struggling, I have seen no evidence of any such thing, he is doing practically everything he said he was that got him elected. I wouldn't call that struggling.

Corbyn's struggles are, that he is deeply unpopular with core Labour Supporters who can no longer support the party with him as the leader, Trump's supporters seem to be very very happy, hence why I feel comparing them as the same is very absurd.

This business of some people being outraged at his Press conference yesterday, so bloody what, that was the Trump I saw, all during the campaign trail. That conference was for his supporters, he is feeding his supporters and they are loving it regardless if he says a few things that are not factually correct, they don't care.

I believe he is holding a massive rally in Florida over the weekend, that will probably be packed to the rafters.