Thread: TiVo TiVo performance.
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 16:19   #57
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: TiVo performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Really? You're the guy that says in multiple threads that VM need to offer more channels and you don't actually care about the one quality channel that they could offer?

Just seems rather strange.
Where have I said that? I have as I recall said that I would be happy to lose a lot of the channels on offer as I watch perhaps 15 at most. But no its not a channel that rocks my boat from the little I have not avoided to read about it.

The last one that caught my eye was Sony. and since its come on I never have seen anything I want to watch. Case of the other mans grass I guess
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote