View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 12:31   #484
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
The BBC (British Bullsh*t Corporation) would claim that. We were not told of the true and full extent of the EECs political aims at that time, It was sold to us as a purely trade membership.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

The countless demonstrations, many riots and the visceral outpouring of toddler grade angst and frustration bear testimony to that statement

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

In your echo chamber

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

That is amazingly blind. Pie (one of your lefty friends) tells it like it is link. You liberals really can't accept liability for closing down debate, can you?
Why are you so consistently hostile? Do you really want a forum where everyone just posts self-congratulatory right-wing opinions?

I am not sure how I have "closed down debate"? It seems that your attitude to different opnions is more aligned to this accusation.

As far as I can see Pie is not a real person, just a work of Satire. He is not my "friend" although I do agree (with "him") that Clinton was a monumental mistake and that Sanders was the best opponent for Trump.