View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 22:33   #57
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will you buy The Sun on Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Nobody has an issue with Liverpool fans and the families of those who suffered to continue to seek answers into what happened that day. However that has nothing to do with The Sun article which, as Chris has stated, has nothing to do with any of the people involved with The Sun today.
I think Hillsborough is reason enough not to buy either newspaper regardless of who works their today as it still bears the same name, one closed but is having a rebirth which is a shame.

As I said a few times if it was your home town you would or should feel the same.

If I was a newsagent neither paper would be on sale in my shop.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote