View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:50   #32
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: United Airlines: Passenger violently removed due to over booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
Simon Calder the travel guy has been on the radio this morning and he says, although United have mismanaged the whole thing, the one who is totally at fault is the passenger himself. He went on to say that under aviation law, when the captain says to any passenger for any reason, that they have to get off the plane, then they have to get off.
Blimey, I`m off to Egypt soon and I hope Thomas Cook dont use this policy.
How can he be totally at fault when in the same sentence, Simon said UA have mismanaged the situation?

I'm siding with passenger here. It's not okay to mishandle a situation like this. This doctor is 69 years of age, therefore a pensioner.

Earlier I said the company is now in company damage limitation mode, but after reassessing their PR skills, I'm replacing limitation to overdrive.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote