View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 17:55   #777
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sky has no UHD channel , when the Premier league games are on they can be reached by the red button or via the Sport - Ultra HD menu. Sky Boxsets and Movies UHD content is only available from On Demand.
Correct but sky won't be making any 4K content available for on demand and also requests for sky cinema and sky sports app to include to download to device was rejected by sky

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
An new app is testing - Our Sources have seen it testing.

We know the name of the app but it was given under an do not post order.
If in Honest MB. I lost interest in Virgin, they will tell us nothing about the new box, no specs, features nothing but they want is to be interested with a picture

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue666666 View Post
so any deal with sky then will be for On Demand.and red button for sport.so the v6 can.t launch with any 4k channels as there is none.
Information from a trusted source says the 4K UHD sky content won't be added to virgin media on demand, but don't worry virgin have a wealth of 4K and unlike sky will cost extra

1. YouTube 4K maybe not on launch day ( also on sky)

2. Netflix but 4K will cost £7 a month V6 discount

3. Some Sky movies currently on sky on demand will appear for 2 days rental for £4.99

4. Virgin movies UHD between £6.99 and £9.99

That on top of any installation costs and any TiVo fee, think I'll stick with original TiVo. Also I can already get YouTube 4K via my TV and Netflix 4K
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote