View Single Post
Old 21-01-2008, 19:11   #43
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

I have never had to persue women in my local, they are always the ones making the move.

The one thing I notice is the guys who go sleazing around the pub trying every woman, what woman is going to touch them if they see they have tried every other woman first. We have names for a few in my local, and I find they actually help me attract women. A sense of humour is a must, if you can make them laugh you have one leg in their bed.

We have one guy I nicknamed 'The Snake' and everyone knows him by that now, he comes in on his own and is constantly seeking out his prey. He has been given a good smakck by blokes a few times for pestering their wives/girlfriends. Many times I have had women come and stand by me because he is harassing them.

A few months ago I had a mother and her two daughters stand by me because he was hassling them, as they were stood by me he was looking all of them up and down.

I said to the three of them who can blame him, he is thinking the same as I am ' He is deciding what order to go through the 3 of you'