View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 19:43   #21
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: I can't get emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
The link will have all the settings you need, very easy to do when you have to do it.
In my experience it's normally experts who say that.

If there's nothing to be lost by trying then I'm up for that. What I don't want is to have my old ntlworld emails lost in the ether forever or making them inaccessible.

A little knowledge is always a very dangerous thing and when it comes to techy stuff I'm happy to admit I'm in that category. What I am always very conscious of is mucking things up, if there's no risk of that then I'm happy to try.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote