View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 16:52   #65
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: One of a thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
There's nothing wrong with doing a random selection of a 1000 VIP50 customers to get this, but they should have made it public before they did it. Then, everyone would have known what was going on and accepted that some would get it and others wouldn't.

Just like when they sent me an email after registering for TIVO, saying, becase I'd registerd, I would be one of the first to get it, they should also have said, after TIVO S1 oners.

There is too much being hidden about this Tivo launch and it's irritating long term, loyal customers IMHO.
All comes down to bad communication again.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote