Thread: Tivo V6 V6 installation
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 21:29   #1
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
V6 installation

I recently signed up to switch from sky & BT broadband to virgin.

I will be on the top package at a good offer rate.

The installation is due to take place on Friday. When I signed up I told the rep I was on a course for 9 weeks and he added a rider requesting last installation of the day.

I had a text today confirming installation as 1 to 6pm, I replied reminding them of the last installation request, only to receive an intransigent reply stating it was 1 to 6 and couldn't be narrowed any further.

I will not be able to be there until around 4:30, my wife will be there from around 2pm.

Most companies will give a smaller window when pushed - it appears virgin will not!

My question is what happens if the installer turns up to find no one in?

To put it mildly, I will not be happy if the instal does not happen.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote