View Single Post
Old 20-02-2012, 18:45   #4697
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Well we've just had a bit of good news too. Osem Jnr has just been for his very first job interview and been offered the post subject to the usual blurb, CRB checks etc. It's only a part time role as a leisure centre party host but, as he's in the middle of his 'A' levels, that suits us and him just fine for now. Also it'll be good experience towards his ultimate goal of running his own karate club which will involve training kids aged from 5 years old. We're very proud of him.
That sounds like a very good work experience for Osem Jnr. It will be a complete contrast to his A Level studies and he gets paid as well. No wonder you are proud of him Osem.