View Single Post
Old 30-07-2012, 13:48   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Can't think where else to post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly_ View Post
My post came 5 minutes ago an I have 2 leaflets from virgin on with UNLIMITACULAR as its title an a normal 6 months half price One, I have a letter addressed directly to me and one addressed to the householder lol.

Nice way to help the planet eh 4 pieces of junk mail in 1 day to 1 address an as it's only Monday I expect more before the weeks out.An the UNLIMITACULAR one is for exsisting customers only so it's a complete waste.
You want to see the rubbish i get from BT, Talk Talk, Sky, O2. ALL of them have been told many many many times NOT to send me crap but they ignore it and do it any way. The funny thing is i don't get stuff from VM, southern electric, southern gas, british gas because i asked them not to and they actually did what i asked.

Sky are the worst and i now keep it for a month or two and then post it back with postage to be paid by Sky marked on the a4 envelope.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote