View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 21:40   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Where do i stand legally

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowei View Post
Hello
VM have used the box on the front of my terraced house to run a cable to my next door neighbour.This cable runs from my box under my window over my fence then into their property and they have damaged my fencing when they installed the cabling.I have had quite a lot of problems with my Internet for a few months,but now this is causing even more problems.
So as the title says where do i stand legally?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/.../737705#M77313
Ring them and tell them that you are giving them 48 hours and if no answer that you will be removing the cabling as it was installed without your prior knowledge during an act of trespass and that you will be suing them for damages to your property.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote