View Single Post
Old 16-07-2003, 11:37   #5
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Why not try Acas, I once did and they were able to tell me over the phone where I stood The link to there page is here and has the national phone number as well as more links.

Just as a matter of fact, at my old place of work one of the guys to ill on holiday and came back to work and changed his holidays to sick days ( twice )

I on the other hand went to France for the day when on the sick and got slated for it, so maybe it's the timing, I dont know but give Acas a call as I said.

Good luck
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote