View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 19:03   #2527
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Al Franken should go obviously, rumours are that he'll resign.

Although I think it's a bit inconsistent to rightly believe the women accusing him and to dismiss the allegations against Moore especially when more women are coming forward and people at the mall say he was banned from it because of his behaviour.
There is that small thing though Damien, called evidence, there is a picture of Al Franken trying to commit a sexual act of harassment, even if it is meant as just a joke, it is clearly unacceptable, the women accusers of Moore, are accusers, I am not saying I do not believe them but it's so easy to cry foul and provide absolutely no evidence, it's his word against their's and until such, he is innocent until proven guilty.

But Al Franken, can't really escape the fact there is a picture of him being caught in on a dreadful act.

I think personally, Moore should step aside. He does not want to get voted in to a Senate seat, only to face the music there, with such a dark cloud hanging over him.

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

BREAKING: U.S House Of Representatives has just passed President Donald Trump’s Tax Legislation, it will now go to a vote in the U.S Senate.