View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 13:14   #364
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
4 out of 41 position papers published by the EU are directly financial and only one that I can see is about the financial settlement, the other are around procurement. Have a gander here https://ec.europa.eu/commission/brex...s_tid_i18n=351

What evidence is there for this? Did Germany propose dissolving the European Council when we didn't notice?
Spot on. Spouting something so controversial without evidence is pointless.
Until recently the great hope was a trade deal with the US. Now that the reality of the US's approach to trade has become apparent I've seen nothing else to go on bar a wing and a prayer.