View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 00:41   #361
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit discussion

Lets go for the cliff-edge then? clearly the EU just wants money, It's all they ever talk about.

I don't think we will get any sort of deal from them, once the money is handed over they'll not move on with talks regarding trade they'll ask us to look the other way while they run.

Germany wants to Rule the EU I say let them it won't be off our backs. I reckon once we do finally go the rest will follow they are just sitting back and watching what happens. We are the first test case these are always harder.

If anything this has shown we are not welcome in their little club lets face it as it was said "the english language is a dying language around here"

I think they'll find it harder the UK not being around and they are making it as difficult as possible to leave.