View Single Post
Old 19-08-2016, 20:52   #7
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What are we to make of this? We have been told that there will be a major push for content and they recognise that they have not been investing sufficiently in the TV side of the business, and then Mike Fries says Liberty Global will make 'smart, relatively small investments in multiple markets'. Now a lot could happen with this new strategy, but that word 'small' disconcerts me.
My understanding was always that it was going to be small. By this I mean that VM won't be entering the sports market or establishing a competitor to Sky Atlantic. But I think there will be enough exclusive content for people to notice if they switched away from VM.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote