View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 18:30   #1503
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
My understanding is Virgin have around 1.8 million XL customers.

Whilst Virgin are paying £75 million per year, some of that will be covered by M, M+ and L customers who take BT Sports for £15.00 per month.

It's impossible to work out exactly how much this will cost, per head, to people on the XL package.
For what's its worth, its around £3.50 per month per XL subscriber, but your right, we don't know how many people on M/L will subscribe. Not many on L I suspect, cheaper to upgrade to XL.

A great deal for both companies. My 'best case' scenario was for the content to be included in XL, with the HD channels costing extra, but we even got them!