View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18   #20
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
If I want to pay for a Rolls Royce service then I'll go with an expensive all-in airline. If I want a mini and then pay extra for a wooden dash then Ryan air or similar budget airline. If so called service levels fall then that's what the travelling public actually want, otherwise they wouldn't fly with them.

It's called marketing.

Anyhow what I call service, which is getting through the airport hurdles as quickly as possible, is the same irrespective of how much you've paid for the ticket unless you're a rich VIP, and we know how much you hate them. Not the presence, or absence, of a plastic wrapped, plastic meal that's been blasted from cold in a microwave down the back.
Yes, but the trouble is that they are driving down standards for all airlines, even for customers who prefer a better service. So I fell government should force airlines to provide a better service. And I case you were wondering, there is no way I cannot afford a private jet, unlike this guy

Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote