View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:41   #60
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by joff81 View Post
thats only 4 channels not 5 !!!!!
whats the 5th one ????

with no announcement from VM and the fact they are available on SKY customers have no option but to accept that we do not have them and until VM announce them we have to accpet that we may never get them.

we are not like you and MB who have inside information that you cant disclose. i like many others are just avarage customers who only know that until the channels are announced we have to accpet the fact that they are not available and may never be so.

until the channels are up and running on VM TV`s platform then just accept they may never come that what it seems to be like with VM.
I still have high hopes history hd will turn up sooner rather than later as it was reported testing last year,i still think when military history came history hd was part of the deal.