View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:33   #52
Big Red
Inactive

Services: VIP50
Big Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
Dnt read to much into the article i wonder what bigred has to say onit probally that they will be coming possible on launmch date and maybe even another uktv one that sky aint got or will get later, i aint going ot say much more but stop being so negetive everyone
Will they be sold - Yes
Will they be sold to Sky - Doubt it very much.

The 50% stake is more likely to be sold to a US network/private ownership etc. which I believe is BBC preferred option.

Will VM get HD channels - I'm sure as part of the deal they will also get access to HD channels.

I really don’t know what the whole fuss is about -VMTV and UKTV did not make VM a whole lot of money - anyone can see that from the Qtr results.

The channels cost a lot hence why VM have decided to sell up both elements.

VM are not in the business to own TV channels - if they were why did VM not release Virgin Movies to compete with Sky when VM launched

What difference does this actual make to us?