View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:30   #51
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthedead4 View Post
I think we have to be careful what we wish for, we dont want virgin media going hell for leather for HD channels that have little or no actual HD content, look at 5hd, there is virtually no native HD programmes on there, even the films are only upscaled hd. I dont mind waiting for HD channels until they are broadcasting at least 40 percent of the programmes in Native HD.
Most HD channels take a while to get up to full steam, look at ITV1, even the BBC can't quite manage it yet either. Also upscaled SD at the source via a professional video scaler costing thousands of pounds is going to be better then the scaler in your V+/V box. Over time C5 HD will acuire more and more HD content the hard part is getting the channel on the air.