View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:21   #12
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Is this the level of academia we have gotten too in this country where we ponder the killing of babies. Maybe i am not high brow enough but this is just tasteless and crass for so called intellectuals to be hypothesising on at a time when have so many other things to deal with. Thats putting aside the fact that while she might nnt regard it as anything more then an intellectual exercise there are people and groups who believe this type of thing and wil take this as intellectual endorsement. It is just not something any person i know would ever think about in anyway and anyone who can think like this in anyway is not someone i could be round.
Without intellectual discussions such as this we would not have arrived at the laws we have now .Discussing abortion related topics is always going to be controversial but it needs to be done so that society as a whole can decide what it finds acceptable or not .