Thread: New Store
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 17:59   #12
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: New Store

The Sony PS3 store certainly needs something. My 360 has died, so I actually got my PS3 out of its box last night (Got it free and had no need to use it before). Plugged it in, signed up etc and went online. The shop is poor to say the least, for a big company like Sony to rely on a very basic website to sell their services is pathetic. There were even red crosses where some pictures obviously couldn't be found by the webpage. Overall I was disappointed by the PS3 and it will be going back in its cage later. I'll send my 360 off for repair on monday and it should be back to me shortly after I get back from my hols!
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote