View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 13:04   #1
plexgod
Inactive

plexgod is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face 4 days and counting (for upgrade)

Last month i decided to go down to 1mb from 10 meg. phone CS and within 2 minutes i was back on 1mb.

then a week later i realised i couldnt live with out my 10mb so called them back , to ask if i could go back up to 10mb. they said not until the end of the billing cycle, and if i called back after 5th feb they could upgrade me. fine i thought, no probs.

so on the 5th i rang up and they saud yes , thats you on 10mb , it should take effect in the next 24 hours. 24 hours later, i'm still on 1mb,

so i call back on Tuesday. they say , yes your account is on 10mb, but i'll send the update again , and you will get it within 24 hours. 24 hours later I am still on 1mb,

so on wednesday I call back. they say, well everything shows you as 10mb from here, i'll give you the number for broadband support. I call them and get thrugh to an indian chap, who says that my account is still on 1mb. he says he has now upgraded me and I am defnitely on 10mb.. you guessed it - wait 24 hours and you should get it. So i wait another 24 hours

and yes, still on 1mb, so i call tech support back today and they say "I'll put you through to customer services to do that" I say "wait hang on there, they passed me through to you because they couldnt get it upgraded" so i hang on the line for 10 minutes and the manager comes on and tells me that I have deifinitely got the 10mb package and i just need to wait another 24 hours!!!! I'm not hopeful at all

why did the downgrade work immediate;y, yet i cant get the upgrade agfter 4 days?
plexgod is offline   Reply With Quote