View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 11:39   #4
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Neighbours installation fubars my cable!

This does seem quite wrong, but unfortunately the install teams only get paid for installs. If something else breaks, they don't get money for sorting that so leave it for others. the question is whether they even di d bother to fess up to something else having gone wrong because if they did changes are they would get a chargeback for it.

I'd suggest you raise a complaint to the CEO office. Try emailing "neil.berkett at virginmedia.co.uk" . I'd have offered to assist you with this but don't have acess to my CableForum email system at the moment.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote