View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 23:20   #1479
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Yes, l do have disagreements on this forum concerning VM. And my disappointment with VM.

I was with cablke since Cable Corporation days. I was told a pack a lies by the sales rep, and went in for the service. We got rid of a extremely poor service after two weeks.

We went over to Sky for the next few years, and didn't have ANY problems- apart from the weather. My wife went over to Telewest, and stayed with BOTH services for the next couple of years. I then got made redundant. VM agreed to give us SIX months FREE. Sky would not, so Sky went.

VM came along, and we we stayed with them. But my god the service was terrible, fault after fault, lie after lie from there customer services.

So l persuaded my wife to go over the Sky, this was twelve months ago. We kept VM for the basic channels, and BT Sports. as we got a deal from VM.

Sky deal is up in July. So we compared the past TWELVE months. My family and l have had problems with VM. My mother in law has had terrible problems with VM. Three engineers, and an a letter to CEO and problems we had. With Sky, NO PROBLEMS

There are not enough channels on VM and there is still arguments with VM about SA - who have offered deals to VM, but they wont accept these deals - at the end of the day, we will end up paying anyway.

So what is my deal. We will stay with Sky, but keep VM as it is.

I will pay with my feet, And until VM buck up there ideas, l feel that VM will lose customers. As they are just second rate business company. Yes, they have to make there profits. But at the end of the day. Its WE the customer that ends up paying the bill.

And the reason why Talking Pictures is on VM. Is because its a FREE CHANNEL. This is the only channels will get onto vm.