View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 15:47   #1170
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
do you have examples of these sold on the cheap companies

" the eu has brought great prosperity."...

so where are the British car manufacturers then how many Austins does the EU buy
I've not said they were sold on the cheap, I said that they were bought by foreign buyers because the Pound depreciated since the Brexit vote. But the costs to overseas buyers in their own currency since the vote were substantially cheaper due to the weaker £.

Companies acquired include our largest tech company ARM (sold to Soft Bank of Japan) and Odeon Cinemas (sold to the Chinese).

Pre-EU, Minis were assembled in Belgium to avoid tariffs. That factory was no longer needed once we joined the EU.

Because of Brexit, battery-powered Minis might be made in Germany instead of the UK. I hope they will be made in the UK.