View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 22:05   #192
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Here in Scotlandshire, the Borders MSP John Lamont has resigned in order to stand for the equivalent seat in the Westminster election. This seat is one of the most marginal seats in Scotland (Nat majority in 2015 about 350) and the Tories should pick this one up at the very least.

Lamont's decision to resign now, and not after the election, can only be an expression of his confidence at winning. As the local man I guess he should know.
I would be very surprised if the Tories have not been polling specific constituencies for months now. Politicos have noted that Lynton Crosby has been spotted around Whitehall for weeks. I suspect they know far more than us what is happening on the ground. In 2015 they knew how effective the Lab-SNP coalition threat would be to the Liberal Democrats.