View Single Post
Old 15-02-2015, 09:26   #5525
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
I'm hoping bt sport stays in xl next season, not likely maybe but I haven't given up hope. It carries my 2 favourite sports leagues in NBA and Serie a so I'd be looking to carry on with it somehow

I love my sport but to be honest the season ticket for sky sports is the only reason I have it this year, 15 quid a month and paying up front was a pretty decent deal I thought, if that's not repeated I won't be paying the standard monthly fee I'm afraid
There's always a chance, but it will likely come at a higher price to Virgin and ultimately to us the consumers.
When Virgin secured BT sport as part of the XL pack, BT sport wasn't a tried and tested business model. BT had no idea what sort of viewership they were going to get, they had no idea how many people would take their broadband etc, stuff they all know now, so they may decide they don't need Virgin, but I think the likelihood is they will allow Virgin to keep it, but will want more money. Which is fair enough really when we consider how much stronger BT sport has become.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote