View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 00:17   #3
shawty
Permanently Banned

shawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to beholdshawty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official PS3 forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
There probably just migrating accounts over to there new system. chances are it will all be sorted out for you soon enough.

EDIT**

I never signed up to this and I know they delayed it at first. Just tried signing in and got the same message shawty. My guess is they will have it sorted out in next couple days just keep and eye on it

EDIT2**

Just tried anything and you get the same message. I tried to login as jim didnt get any No account exsists etc etc just same server down message so looks lik its completly offlline for now.
Must be just the signing in page offline then, because people are posting as we speak.

Saying this there is only 67 members online and 1599 guests, so I guess they are just in the process of moving accounts.
shawty is offline   Reply With Quote