View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 21:38   #1381
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You say 'refreshing', I say 'egotistical and unthinking'...
No worries.

It may not be "presidential". But I think there is something to be said for it. Potentially a president the communicates away from the suits.

Will it continue after inauguration? If it does will it be him? Probably not.

But I hope he does.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Thing that makes me laugh is that it is deplorable that Russia allegedly hacked the Democratic Party and fed information, although it's all true, to wiki- leaks that did not change the outcome of the US election.

But it is no problem for the US media to " wholesale" publish stories of the republican candidate, also true, but nobody gives a toss. Which also didn't change the outcome of the election.

This current circus would shame Billy Smart.