View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 23:34   #15
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Superhub & Virgin Media Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
LOL

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

Its bad enough handing out SA v+ boxes " But I want a samsung, waaa waaa" now it will be "I want a cisco superhub waaaaaaa"
The will be very little difference and both will offer the same performance and identical interface.

You will be issued them side by side from central stores and you are to replace them or fit them on a first box that gets picked up system.

If we send out a replacement then the first box within reach of the picker will be the one sent out and it has been designed this way to prevent picking and choosing.

It is not a Cisco box either.

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skie View Post
Aye. I can see people calling india, telling them their hub is faulty and getting a new one shipped. Repeat process until you are lucky enough to get the new one.
Little point they are using the same software and interface and will perform identically.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote