Thread: UK Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 22:17   #11
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: The Walking Dead

Just got into watching this seen as wife bought be upto season 5 2 years ago lol. I'm about 3/4 way through season 3.

I'm surprised with this show how easy they kill characters off

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
To be honest I find the frequent mumbling indistinct dialogue more annoying, perhaps i'm going a bit deaf . I do take your point though, they could have used better lighting for some of the scenes. They probably think it's "arty" and atmospheric to watch it through a haze.
I've noticed that keep having to turn the tv up just to hear what they are saying. either that or I'm on the deff side of turning 40 next year
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote