View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 17:43   #52
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
You said for most people upload speed isn't an issue. [B]Where's your compelling evidence?
No. I questioned the OPs statement that "most people want faster uploads". I did not offer any opinion on the matter. Mainly because I don't know what most people want. The OP may be right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Because, Nerd, gaming requires low latency (particlarly low jitter). BT Infinity latency vs VM Cable latency is already a proven fact via the TBB graph.
Of course, but that wasn't my point about why I should not ask for evidence of something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
As a matter of interest, have you got any evidence of anything that is of relevance?
No, but then I'm not offering any opinion or facts on the issue. Whilst I don't personally need faster upload speeds, I wouldn't say no to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Ok prove they don't want faster upload.
I don't have to prove anything as I'm not the one making the statement.

There does seem to be a number of people on here who really don't seem to know how a discussion works.

Anyway, I am sorry if I mistook an opinion for a statement of fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Your problem is you think VM are fantastic and will not allow anyone to post anything against them.
Of course that is complete and utter nonsense that is proved wrong simply by reading my various posts.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote