View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 22:38   #5
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Hezbollah 'mentor' Fadlallah dies in Lebanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
So what do you think it will mean for Hezbollah?
I don't think anything will change at all I'm afraid, look at what happened in Gaza during the last interfada, Israel had a policy of decapitating Hamas leaders using drone attacks and each new leader was as extreme and as dedicated to the cause as he's previous number.
Both Hamas and Hezbollah have charters of intent so anybody wanting to climb the ranks of either of these organizations is not going to progress far by trying to tone down the rhetoric.
When you have organizations that believe they have a divine right to do what they are doing, and honestly believe "god" is with them and that he approves of their methods to achieve their goals, in my honest opinion your on a hiding to nothing. The only thing driving these people is fundamentalist religious dogma.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote