View Single Post
Old 24-05-2015, 16:32   #2130
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well you better start preparing your peaches recipes for the next week then Osem.
We'll eat a few then make smoothies and yoghurt 'ice cream' with the rest. Yummy

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
That's a really good price Osem. Have you tried Saturn peaches, also known as Donut peaches or as my youngest calls them the flat peach they are really nice.
Oddly enough we saw them today at the same market stall. I've never tried them as they always seem to look a bit insipid to me but maybe that's the way they're supposed to be...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote