Thread: Superhub SH3 Question
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 00:21   #13
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: SH3 Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobble View Post
Let ME clarify things. The above is based purely on his opinion and not that of everyone. There are many factors to the issue with the Hub 3 issue (amount of bonded channels etc) and depending on the game and the amount of other things going on, then you are very much possible to notice an issue. To say there has never been an issue with the hub 3 and playing games is total and utter tosh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cje85 View Post
Absolutely. The Hub 3 is terrible for gaming especially if you have 16 or more downstream channels. The random latency spikes have a noticeable impact, it's certainly not just something which is only visible on a BQM.

The VM forum is full of irate gamers complaining about latency issues and trying to get a SH2AC instead.
I would strongly advise those people seeing issues to investigate if it's actually their SH3 causing issues or something else. I play plenty of fast-paced games and don't have any issues. 20 bonded channels, as well. Certainly, performance is definitely better than a SH1. I bet there's not a single person on those forums asking for a SH1 over a SH3. You're underestimating how bad the SH1 really is.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote