View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 13:04   #4668
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just had a wonderful two week family reunion holiday and l feel so blessed that we are all together now after 24 years of being apart and l just wish l could turn the clock back to make up for those 24 years we have missed being together but now every day we spend together now is so precious and we intend to make the most of it.
It's not often in this life that we get a second chance so it's great hearing that you and your family can look forward to a good future together. to you all.