View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 11:31   #1217
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
When money is involved whether its LOTR , Star Trek or Star Wars nothing is ever over.
when I watch something as epic as LOTR I always wish they would do a tv series to expand on the universe. I can remember saying the same thing to my friends when we went to see the first X-men film at the cinema back in 2000. "It is great seeing the main guys and heroes but how cool would it be if they made a series where you can see just normal people developing their powers and what they get up to in every day life?" and after all these years we have got it in Agents of Shield and The Gifted.
Warner Bros will only be concerned about budgets and ratings but Amazon will ensure a very high production quality. If MTV can do it with the Shannara Chronicles I can only imagine what Amazon can achieve. Seeing places like Rivendell again is going to be breath taking.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote