View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:16   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Hitron Business based service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmock View Post
I wonder if someone else with the Hitron based business service could check the firmware version of their Hitron for me please?

There was a note on the VMB website to say there would be a 10 min outage before Christmas, during which time the device would reboot several times. While this might not have been a firmware update, it sounds like it might have been.

The reason for asking here is the Hitron I have has sometimes needed a call into support to get it to update during the early days of the trial I was on.

My device is running 4.5.10.142-SIP-UPC

There is due to be a further short outage on 10 Jan
Thats the same firmware as mine

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote